Email deliverability is constantly changing, as inbox providers adjust their filtering algorithms, blacklists tweak their listing criteria, and consumers evolve their definition of spam. That’s why even the best email marketing programs suffer deliverability problems sometimes.
To help you avoid trouble, the email deliverability practice at Oracle Marketing Cloud (OMC) Consulting shares the latest news and tips for what to watch out for in our latest Email Deliverability Quarterly.
In this post, Clea Moore and Brian Sullivan explain how the following news and events will impact marketers’ email deliverability:
- £183m GDPR Fine Levied against British Airways
- Google Commits to BIMI Pilot
- Microsoft Evaluating AMP for Email in Outlook.com
- Gmail Enables Image Blocking to Thwart Tracking
- Cox Not Allowing New Email Addresses
For the full discussion of each of these issues…
The post Email Deliverability Quarterly: 1st GDPR Fine, Google Supports BIMI, and More appeared first on Email Marketing Rules.