Email deliverability is constantly changing, as inbox providers adjust their filtering algorithms, blacklists tweak their listing criteria, and consumers evolve their definition of spam. That’s why even the best email marketing programs suffer deliverability problems sometimes.
To help you avoid trouble, the Email Deliverability Services team at Oracle CX Marketing Consulting shares the latest news and tips for what to watch out for in our latest Email Deliverability Quarterly.
In this post, Daniel Deneweth, Clea Moore, and Heather Goff explain how the following news and events will impact marketers’ email deliverability:
- Verizon Launches Email Deliverability and Performance Feeds for AOL and Yahoo Mail
- Validity to Acquire 250ok
- Gmail Promoting Unsubscribes with Active Subscribers
- BIMI Standard Makes Advances
- Did GDPR Give Email Marketing a Massive Engagement Boost?
- A Sign of the CCPA Suits to Come
For the full discussion of each of these issues…
The post Email Deliverability Quarterly: ISP Performance Feeds, Validity Acquires 250ok, and More appeared first on Email Marketing Rules.