As the ConvertKit Commerce beta launch continues, we’re here for another installment of This Week in Commerce– your insider’s peek into how creators like you are using the new tool and updates on what’s coming next.
How a chef uses ConvertKit Commerce to sell their monthly plant-based cookbooks
Chef Daniella Malfitano is the host of Plant-Based Made Easy, a live cooking show featured on Facebook and YouTube every weekday. She is passionate about helping you use food to heal and thrive!
Since launching her monthly Plant-Based Made Easy cookbooks in August on ConvertKit Commerce, Daniella has made 61 sales and brought in $894.
ConvertKit Commerce saves me time! I love that the purchase and digital download delivery process is seamless on ConvertKit Commerce. Previously, I was using a sales processes that required me to send an individual email with every purchase.
My customers are now automatically added to my email list! This allows me to build a relationship with them that hopefully leads to more sales in the future.
This is the first month that I’ve ever sold a digital download, so I know it’s just the beginning!
What’s next in ConvertKit Commerce
ConvertKit Commerce Roadmap
- Support for downloadable files (ebooks, presets, zip files, etc)
- Available for US creators only
- Support for credit card payments
- Mobile-friendly buyer experience
- Embed products as a button in a website or share your product page link
- Recurring payments
- Expand Commerce support for Canada & UK
- Discount codes
- Partial refunds
- Customizing the receipt page
- Support for paying through Apple Pay & PayPal
- Introduce product variants/versions (e.g. multiple packages)
- Expanding to additional countries
The post This Week in Commerce: How a chef uses ConvertKit Commerce to sell their monthly plant-based cookbooks appeared first on ConvertKit.