As the ConvertKit Commerce beta launch continues, we’re here for another installment of This Week in Commerce– your insider’s peek into how creators like you are using the new tool and updates on what’s coming next.
How a coach used ConvertKit Commerce to start selling their consulting templates in just 24 hours
Dr. Deana Stevenson is an Educational Consultant and Coach at DocDeana Enterprises, LLC where she leverages her expertise and experience as a former physician to empower leaders and teams to take a diagnostic approach to school improvement. Her field of support extends beyond education to include individuals from the private and public sector, non-profit, and small businesses.
As the founder of DocDeana Enterprises, LLC, she has coached and consulted nationwide and internationally, including leaders in New York, Ohio, North Carolina, Chicago, Georgia, North Carolina, and Canada, impacting a network of 12,000+ students. Her work focuses on creating systems for student success.
I’m loving the ease to create digital products to sell via ConvertKit Commerce. It’s so user-friendly and seamless.
After sharing my digital product link with my followers, I was able to sell three of my products within 24 hours. I’ve since created additional product links and have made additional sales. I’m loving ConvertKit Commerce!
What’s next in ConvertKit Commerce
ConvertKit Commerce Roadmap
- Support for downloadable files (ebooks, presets, zip files, etc)
- Available for US creators only
- Support for credit card payments
- Mobile-friendly buyer experience
- Embed products as a button in a website or share your product page link
- Recurring payments
- Expand Commerce support for Canada & UK
- Discount codes
- Partial refunds
- Customizing the receipt page
- Support for paying through Apple Pay & PayPal
- Introduce product variants/versions (e.g. multiple packages)
- Expanding to additional countries
The post This Week in Commerce: How a coach used Commerce to make 3 sales in 24 hours appeared first on ConvertKit.