Email deliverability is constantly changing, as inbox providers adjust their filtering algorithms, blacklists tweak their listing criteria, and consumers evolve their definition of spam. That’s why even the best email marketing programs suffer deliverability problems sometimes.
To help you avoid trouble, the Email Deliverability Services team at Oracle CX Marketing Consulting shares the latest news and tips for what to watch out for in our latest Email Deliverability Quarterly.
In this post, Daniel Deneweth, Heather Goff, Clea Moore, and Brian Sullivan explain how the following news and events will impact marketers’ email deliverability:
- Gmail Launches BIMI Pilot
- BIMI Gets a Boost with DigiCert-Valimail Partnership
- Final Text of CCPA Approved
- Gmail Launches Postmaster API
- Internet Giant J2 Global Acquires Kickbox
For the full discussion of each of these issues…