As the ConvertKit Commerce beta launch continues, we’re here for another installment of This Week in Commerce– your insider’s peek into how creators like you are using the new tool and updates on what’s coming next.
Start selling within minutes
As a creator, you deserve to get paid for your work. ConvertKit Commerce is ready-made to help you sell digital products.
How a dietitian used ConvertKit Commerce to sell their webinar masterclass
Lacey Dunn, MS, RD is a functional medicine dietitian who helps women to reclaim their health and become the boss of their own bodies. She specializes in hormonal disorders, thyroid struggles, and metabolic resistance. In her virtual practice, UpliftFit Nutrition, she uses a personalized, holistic approach to help her clients to feel their best, transform their lives, and go from surviving to thriving.
I had no clue how I was going to set up a webinar without using multiple software and platforms. I was overwhelmed! ConvertKit made it easy to put everything in one place without having to buy another subscription from another company.
ConvertKit Commerce has streamlined the process of selling digital goods (including a webinar!) by making it easy to connect right to my email list. Easy, breezy, beautiful.
ConvertKit has also helped me reach and engage my e-fam and allowed to me better connect and understand what they love most to hear from me.
So far I have had 31 sales and made $3,100 with over two weeks still to go!
What’s next in ConvertKit Commerce
ConvertKit Commerce Roadmap
- Expand Commerce support for US, Canada, UK & Australia
- Support for downloadable files (ebooks, presets, zip files, etc)
- Support for credit card payments
- Mobile-friendly buyer experience
- Embed products as a button in a website or share your product page link
- Recurring payments
- Discount codes
- Partial refunds
- Customizing the receipt page
- Support for paying through Apple Pay & PayPal
- Introduce product variants/versions (e.g. multiple packages)
- Expanding to additional countries