I recently joined Corina Leslie for an interview on the ZeroBounce Blog. We talked about everything from how to learn more about email marketing to the biggest mistakes email marketers make to what to keep in mind this holiday season. For instance, Corina asked…
- How did you get into email marketing?
- How did you learn so much about email? What or who do you credit as your best sources?
- I know you wrote a whole book on the topic, but what’s your no. 1 email marketing rule?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes you see email marketers making?
- What’s the first thing you say to someone who complains about low open rates?
- Please give us one thing anyone can do today to improve their email marketing performance.
- With the holiday season coming up, what are some of the things senders should keep in mind?
- What is something you never get tired of talking about?
For all of answers to those questions and more…
The post ZeroBounce: Focus on Managing Subscribers, Not Campaigns appeared first on Email Marketing Rules.