It certainly has been a challenging year for everyone, but amidst the chaos and confusion that has come with 2020, there have been some truly excellent marketing campaigns from companies of all sizes and across sectors. These campaigns have illustrated the resiliency of the marketing profession, and the unbridled creativity that exists within the sector, even in the face of a pandemic.
This year’s DMA Awards will celebrate and showcase the incredibly bold and brilliant work that these companies have achieved across all facets of the marketing process, from email to social; launches to loyalty programmes; and data use to art direction. We’re of course honoured to be a headline sponsor this year and help shine more light on these achievements.
We’re also delighted to see so many of our customers have made the shortlist this year for their campaigns:
- Barclaycard: From Back of the Drawer to Front of Wallet
- BT: Flexible BT TV Launch – Cinema Activation (two categories) and BT x IGN: Overpowered broadband for gamers campaigns (two categories)
- BT Sport: Unscripted (in an impressive five categories!)
- Just Eat: Using AI to serve up the next meal (two categories)
- Lakeland: myLakeland – a truly extraordinary retail and ecommerce loyalty proposition
- London & Partners: Let’s do London (two categories)
- Lynx: Lynx Africa Hot Since ’95 (in four categories, no less!)
- NSPCC: Look, Say, Sing, Play – helping parents and babies bond
- Rexona: #MoveMoreAtHome (two categories)
- Sainsbury’s: Sainsbury’s Collect For Christmas, and Signsbury’s – the world’s first deaf-friendly supermarket and Sainsbury’s Data Playback
- Specsavers Optical Group: Hear Every Word
- Shell: Shell CEE Racing Club – building emotional loyalty through gamification
Category winners will be announced across three separate events. Validity will be hosting the Winners Series for Channels and Craft on Wednesday 2nd December as well as taking part in the panel. You can register for the free event here.
The Winners Series for Campaigns will take place on Wednesday 25th November and, finally, Industry Sector and Data winners will be announced on Wednesday 9th December.
At each of the Winners’ Series events will be announced one of the Grand Prix Shortlist with three finalists invited to pitch their Awards case studies to our Jury at the Grand Prix Reveal event in January 2021.
Congratulations on having your great work recognised and good luck. We have our fingers firmly crossed on your behalf!
You can find the details of all the finalists on the DMA’s site here.
The post DMA Awards Finalists Show Bold Creativity in Times of Chaos appeared first on Validity.