Checklists can inspire you, help you identify gaps, allow you to take inventory, and provide an easy-to-follow action plan. At Oracle Marketing Consulting, we use checklists all the time with our clients. In fact, we love them so much that we wanted to share some of our most useful checklists, including this one about optimization ideas for your website, mobile app, and other landing pages.
Because these destinations represent the critical last mile for many of your digital interactions with your customers, it’s essential to always be watching how your customers react to the experience you’ve crafted for them. Routine A/B testing and optimization dramatically accelerates that flow of customer insights, so you can adapt even faster to what your customers want. In working with our clients, we focus our initial efforts around six pillars of optimizing a website:
- Determine the goal of your content and express that in a clear call-to-action
- Use prime real estate above the fold on desktop and mobile
- Figure out the optimal path forward for each visitor
- Simplify the content as much as possible, so it’s easy to understand
- Remove friction and distractions that may keep a visitor from moving forward
- Streamline the number of steps it takes to complete a journey
For a checklist of more than 80 optimization and testing ideas that will help you act on those six pillars, includes ideas that are geared toward specific industries, such as retail, travel and hospitality, financial services, and others…
The post Website Optimization Ideas to Explore: An Oracle Consulting Checklist appeared first on Email Marketing Rules.