There are no sneaky loopholes to trick the algorithms. But there are rules and tips you can use to hit the inbox and avoid the spam folder.
In this post, Dyspatch talks with me and three other email experts to assemble 11 quick, proven ways to send emails that always land in the inbox:
- Get permission
- Set expectations and follow through on them
- Send valuable emails
- Test and review your emails before sending
- Use confirmed opt-in (COI)
- Clean your email list
- Don’t believe the myth to avoid certain words
- Send emails regularly
- Remind subscribers of their subscription date
- Make it easy for subscribers to unsubscribe
- Ask subscribers to allowlist your email address
For details on accomplishing each of those and avoiding the spam folder…
The post Dyspatch: 11 Quick Tips to Avoid the Email Spam Folder appeared first on Email Marketing Rules.