It’s that time of year again: Prediction time. Since the future is always hazy, Dyspatch’s Liz Willits pulled together 12 experts to share their thoughts on the email marketing trends that will take off in 2022 and help marketers succeed. I was honored to be included, along with:
- Dave Gerhardt, Chief Brand Officer at Drift & Founder of DGMG
- Eddie Shleyner, Founder, VeryGoodCopy.com
- Andy Crestodina, Co-Founder of Orbit Media
- Matthew Smith, Design Goofball and Founder Really Good Emails
- Ryan Robinson, a blogger and podcaster
- Kaleigh Moore, eCommerce writer
- Anne Tomlin, Founder of Emails Y’all and Email Loot
- Dylan Moore, Director of Customer Success at Dyspatch
- Brian Minick, COO at ZeroBounce
- Rachael Pilcher, B2B SaaS copywriter
- Andrew and Pete, Founders of ATOMIC
Across everyone’s predictions, some interesting themes bubbled up out of the haze. For example, subscriber-centricity in terms of empathetic copy, personalization and segmentation, and strong usability was stressed. Also, ease of production was a theme, which included more use of modular email architecture and more use of plain-text email. There was also some consensus that brands would spend considerable effort adapting to Apple’s Mail Privacy Protection, which was the focus of my prediction.
For a look at all the predictions…
The post Dyspatch: The Email Marketing Trends That’ll Dominate 2022 appeared first on Email Marketing Rules.