Prior to the launch of Mail Privacy Protection (MPP) by Apple in the fall of 2021, marketers could easily see the engagement of their subscribers and reliably manage their email deliverability by following best practices established over the course of more than a decade. However, MPP has blurred marketers’ visibility into engagement and is causing all of those deliverability best practices to be rewritten to account for the obscuring of open signals.
This playbook is your guide to those changes. It covers six areas of opportunity to improve your email marketing program so that it functions more effectively under MPP:
- Strengthening permissioning and onboarding
- Qualifying active mailable audiences
- Evolving your messaging to encourage clicks
- Revamping reengagement programs
- Increasing re-permissioning
- Creating a MPP mitigation dashboard
The post The Definitive Guide to Adapting to Mail Privacy Protection appeared first on Email Marketing Rules.