The article provides five tips for keeping Salesforce Marketing Cloud secure. The tips are:
- Implement strong passwords and two-factor authentication
- Use encryption to secure data in transit and at rest
- Regularly monitor and track user activity to detect suspicious behavior
- Use security protocols such as single sign-on (SSO)
- Stay up to date with security patches and updates from Salesforce.
The article emphasizes the importance of security in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, a widely used marketing automation platform, and provides practical advice to help organizations ensure the security of their data.
Excerpt from the main article:
19.8%- that’s how much market share Salesforce occupies, making it the indisputable global CRM market leader. A MarTech behemoth, Salesforce brings companies and customers together, powering trillions of consumer, platform, and employee interactions in the process. It’s not wrong to say, thus, that Salesforce Marketing Cloud is privy to enormous amounts of priceless data across several organizations and industries. And wherever there is sensitive data, cybercriminals are always at its heels.Now, Salesforce has pretty decent security measures in place, but in a time where every cybercrime is more sophisticated than the next (in 2022 alone, damages inflicted from cybercrime totalled